It's kinda sad to think everyone tells themselves lies . . . KNOWS they're telling themselves lies . . . but keeps on telling themselves lies to stay sane. But at least EVERYBODY'S doing it, so you're not alone, right?
Here's a list of eight of the most common lies people tell themselves.
Check 'em out . . .
1. He or she misses me just as much as I miss them.
2. I'm smarter and better than those guys, they're just lucky.
3. Life is going to change if I just wait, I don't have to do anything to make it happen.
4. I don't need a significant other, I'm happy alone.
5. I'm trying my hardest.
6. I'll start or quit on Monday.
7. Everything will get better once I . . .
8. I'll get up early and do it tomorrow.
Return to: Sunny Mornings with Jennifer and Bill Blog