There's that mantra people always tell kids that IT GETS BETTER once you're an adult . . . and all those problems that seem big as a kid won't matter anymore. But is it true? Especially since you have a brand NEW set of problems to deal with
We've got the results of a discussion online yesterday that asked people to name their BIGGEST LETDOWN after they finally became an adult. Here's the top eight . . .
1. You have to pay for EVERYTHING . . . even the stuff you didn't know about, like
2. You miss having an entire summer vacation.
3. Just because you have a salary doesn't mean you have a ton of money to spare. You can't just throw a thousand dollars around without thinking about it.
4. You don't stop having pimples.
5. You don't automatically become wise, mature, or rational.
6. Having your own house isn't as cool as it sounds. The buying process is horrible, things are constantly breaking, and the whole thing costs a fortune.
7. Even though you can buy and eat anything you want, you feel sick and get chubby if you eat a whole box of
You realize how much your parents did for you, what an INGRATE you were . . . and no matter what you do now, you can't fully make up for it.
Return to: Sunny Mornings with Jennifer and Bill Blog